Who are we? We are…
- Men of all ages, backgrounds, identities, and lived experiences
- Dedicated to personal growth
- Seeking a better definition of what it means to be a man for ourselves
What do we do? We…
- Meet for 1.5-2 hours every other week via Zoom, or in person when possible
- Do short check-ins, meditation, and long check-ins
- Continuously practice connecting with our body, mind, and emotions
- Do a lot of active listening to help one another connect more deeply with themselves without judgement
Why do we do it? We do it because..
- There aren’t many (if any) spaces for men to share vulnerably in a safe community
- It’s imperative that we create alternative communities that do NOT embrace the destructive force that is toxic masculinity (i.e., /r/theredpill, 4chan and 8chan, anything Andrew Tate-ish really)
- The definition of what a man was, is, and/or should be has never been static, and it’s up to each and every one of us to explore what our own definition was, is, and/or should be.
Interested in learning more?
Send us a note at email@example.com!